Kim Kardashian has given birth to a daughter ahead of schedule, Us Weekly
"Kim had her baby," a hospital source told Us Weekly. "She's five weeks early. Kim got sick last night and had the baby early.
"They're all doing great and amazing!"
The 32-year-old reality television personality had the baby with boyfriend singer Kanye West, 36. She gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood, Calif.
The magazine said Kardashian wasn't due until July 11.
Kardashian started dating in 2012 while she was still married to pro basketball player Kris Humphries. Their divorce was finalized June 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia