Kim Kardashian has given birth to a daughter ahead of schedule, Us Weekly
"Kim had her baby," a hospital source told Us Weekly. "She's five weeks early. Kim got sick last night and had the baby early.
"They're all doing great and amazing!"
The 32-year-old reality television personality had the baby with boyfriend singer Kanye West, 36. She gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood, Calif.
The magazine said Kardashian wasn't due until July 11.
Kardashian started dating in 2012 while she was still married to pro basketball player Kris Humphries. Their divorce was finalized June 4.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English