Kim Kardashian has given birth to a daughter ahead of schedule, Us Weekly
"Kim had her baby," a hospital source told Us Weekly. "She's five weeks early. Kim got sick last night and had the baby early.
"They're all doing great and amazing!"
The 32-year-old reality television personality had the baby with boyfriend singer Kanye West, 36. She gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood, Calif.
The magazine said Kardashian wasn't due until July 11.
Kardashian started dating in 2012 while she was still married to pro basketball player Kris Humphries. Their divorce was finalized June 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property