Kim Kardashian has given birth to a daughter ahead of schedule, Us Weekly
"Kim had her baby," a hospital source told Us Weekly. "She's five weeks early. Kim got sick last night and had the baby early.
"They're all doing great and amazing!"
The 32-year-old reality television personality had the baby with boyfriend singer Kanye West, 36. She gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood, Calif.
The magazine said Kardashian wasn't due until July 11.
Kardashian started dating in 2012 while she was still married to pro basketball player Kris Humphries. Their divorce was finalized June 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits