TUCSON, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- 06/14/13 -- Vante (www.vante.com), a leader in thermal forming devices and services, will be demonstrating its dynamic, "Choice Focused" lineup of cutting edge offerings at all price points at MD&M Philadelphia on June 18, 19 and 20. Vante is an employee-owned, global technology company that designs and produces products for the precise manipulation of medical plastics.
Conference attendees can experience first-hand the Vante catheter manufacturing devices, including the Topaz, the Jade, the Saffire®, the Emerald and the Ruby. Specializing in the four categories of catheter manufacturing equipment, biopharmaceutical equipment, industrial applications and OEM solutions, Vante's products include their own manufacturing systems, industrial tube sealers, and plastic sealing and welding technology.
"Vante's line up of cutting edge thermoforming catheter manufacturing equipment will be on display and being demonstrated to potential customers in Philadelphia," stated Brent Fausett, Vante Executive Vice President. "And if they contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be sure to get them complimentary tickets to the show."
Vante serves more than 500 customers and works with over 23 partners to distribute its products globally. The company grew in excess of 15% annually over the last seven years and is targeting similar growth this year. It has been a leader in the medical device manufacturing industry for over 30 years. Vante was the 2011 Arizona Small Business Exporter of the Year.
For additional information please visit www.vante.com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana