Studio Center Total Production, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Va., announced the addition of Nicholas Kleczewski as the company's new Production Supervisor and Senior Editor.
According to a release, Kleczewski is a multi-award winning commercial and documentary Director, Editor and Colorist who has worked with artists including Beyonce, Tina Turner, Pink, Slipknot, TSTCTC, Chimaira and many more. His features have appeared in over 40 film festivals worldwide, winning numerous awards including the Audience and Grand Jury Award for Best Documentary in Slamdance at the Sundance Film Festival for "Song Sung Blue," and the Best Music Movie of the Year at the Maverick Movie Awards for his feature "On a Carousel Of Sound, We Go 'Round," just to name a few.
Working from Studio Center's Richmond location, the company said Kleczewski's commercial/retail client list includes Asics, a number of national brands under the Walmart Smart Network, Soyjoy, IRS, Ferrari, Givenchy, Charles David, Specialized Bikes and Jack Daniels. Check out some of his work here http://bit.ly/16K4Syk
William "Woody" Prettyman, CEO of Studio Center, said, "We are very happy to have added someone of Nick's caliber and talent to our Film and Video Division. His vision and versatility will take Studio Center to another level. Now, how do I tell him I only hired him to meet Beyonce?"
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore