Studio Center Total Production, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Va., announced the addition of Nicholas Kleczewski as the company's new Production Supervisor and Senior Editor.
According to a release, Kleczewski is a multi-award winning commercial and documentary Director, Editor and Colorist who has worked with artists including Beyonce, Tina Turner, Pink, Slipknot, TSTCTC, Chimaira and many more. His features have appeared in over 40 film festivals worldwide, winning numerous awards including the Audience and Grand Jury Award for Best Documentary in Slamdance at the Sundance Film Festival for "Song Sung Blue," and the Best Music Movie of the Year at the Maverick Movie Awards for his feature "On a Carousel Of Sound, We Go 'Round," just to name a few.
Working from Studio Center's Richmond location, the company said Kleczewski's commercial/retail client list includes Asics, a number of national brands under the Walmart Smart Network, Soyjoy, IRS, Ferrari, Givenchy, Charles David, Specialized Bikes and Jack Daniels. Check out some of his work here http://bit.ly/16K4Syk
William "Woody" Prettyman, CEO of Studio Center, said, "We are very happy to have added someone of Nick's caliber and talent to our Film and Video Division. His vision and versatility will take Studio Center to another level. Now, how do I tell him I only hired him to meet Beyonce?"
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law