MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 06/14/13 -- SK3 Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: SKTO) announces that Kevin Allyn, Chairman of SK3 Group, will be interviewed on a nationwide radio show on Monday, June 17, 2013, discussing the medical marijuana market and Medical Greens. For more information about this broadcast, please visit the Company web site at www.medicalgreens.com, on Sunday evening (June 16) after 6PM EDT, when the details of the broadcast will be available.
The scheduled interview on Monday is in addition to a pending interview by Larry King, which has already been announced on the Medical Greens web site.
SK3 is a healthcare logistics and fulfillment consultancy focused on the delivery of alternative care and medicine. With seasoned management, breakthrough technology and best practices, SK3 brings standardization and transparency to this rapidly growing segment of the alternative care field.
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap