MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 06/14/13 -- SK3 Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: SKTO) announces that Kevin Allyn, Chairman of SK3 Group, will be interviewed on a nationwide radio show on Monday, June 17, 2013, discussing the medical marijuana market and Medical Greens. For more information about this broadcast, please visit the Company web site at www.medicalgreens.com, on Sunday evening (June 16) after 6PM EDT, when the details of the broadcast will be available.
The scheduled interview on Monday is in addition to a pending interview by Larry King, which has already been announced on the Medical Greens web site.
SK3 is a healthcare logistics and fulfillment consultancy focused on the delivery of alternative care and medicine. With seasoned management, breakthrough technology and best practices, SK3 brings standardization and transparency to this rapidly growing segment of the alternative care field.
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher