TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/14/13 -- RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust ("RioCan") (TSX: REI.UN) today announced a distribution of 11.75 cents per unit for the month of June. The distribution will be payable on July 8, 2013 to unitholders of record as at June 28, 2013.
RioCan is Canada's largest real estate investment trust with a total capitalization of approximately $14.4 billion as at March 31, 2013. It owns and manages Canada's largest portfolio of shopping centres with ownership interests in a portfolio of 344 retail properties containing more than 84 million square feet, including 50 grocery anchored and new format retail centres containing 13.7 million square feet in the United States through various joint venture arrangements as at March 31, 2013. RioCan's portfolio also includes 11 properties under development in Canada. For further information, please refer to RioCan's website at www.riocan.com.
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust
Executive Vice President & CFO
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?