MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/14/13 -- Editors' Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
Porsche Cars Canada announced today the appointment of Alexander Pollich to the position of President and Chief Executive Officer - succeeding Joe Lawrence who will become Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer at Porsche Cars North America. The transfer of leadership will occur on September 1st this year.
As the subsidiary's next CEO, Mr. Pollich brings extensive automotive business management experience to lead Porsche's growing presence in Canada. He is currently Director of Sales Network Management and Development Director at Porsche AG in Stuttgart, Germany. There, he oversees the brand's worldwide dealer network, the Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned program, as well as the management of IT and building project portfolios within Sales and Marketing.
Mr. Pollich joined Porsche AG in 2001 as head of the Strategy Projects Department. He began his career at Mercedes Benz before moving to The Boston Consulting Group, a strategy consultancy firm, where he specialized in the Automotive and Industrial Goods areas during assignments in Germany and Australia.
Mr. Pollich holds a Business and Economics Management degree from the University of Hohenheim, Germany, and a BA in Business Management from the Berufsakademie Stuttgart.
Porsche Cars Canada was formed as an independent subsidiary in April 2008. The company employs a team of 24 in sales, aftersales, finance, marketing, and public relations. Last calendar year, Porsche sold a record 3,003 units in Canada.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following address: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130613-Alexander_Pollich_800.jpg
Porsche Cars Canada Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge