OZ PM Julia Gillard has said a menu for an opposition party fundraiser that made
comments about her body was "grossly sexist".
It offered "Julia Gillard Kentucky Fried Quail - Small Breasts, Huge Thighs..".
The menu was for a dinner for Liberal National Party candidate Mal Brough. The restaurateur said it was not used.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid