OZ PM Julia Gillard has said a menu for an opposition party fundraiser that made
comments about her body was "grossly sexist".
It offered "Julia Gillard Kentucky Fried Quail - Small Breasts, Huge Thighs..".
The menu was for a dinner for Liberal National Party candidate Mal Brough. The restaurateur said it was not used.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'