VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/14/13 -- The Fraser Institute's Report Card on British Columbia's Secondary Schools 2013, the go-to source for measuring school performance and improvement, will be released Monday, June 17 at 6:30 a.m. (Pacific).
The report card provides parents with information they can't easily get anywhere else. In addition to five years of academic results, the report card shows which B.C. secondary schools have improved, or fallen behind, in academics over the past five years.
A news release with additional information will be issued via Marketwire on Monday, June 17 at 6:30 a.m. (Pacific).
School results will be published in Vancouver 24 Hours and Sing Tao. The complete results for 284 secondary schools will also be available at www.compareschoolrankings.org, where visitors can compare individual school results on a variety of academic indicators and ratings.
Peter Cowley, co-author of the report card, will be in Vancouver and available for media interviews the week of June 17.
Follow the Fraser Institute on Twitter and Facebook
The Fraser Institute is an independent Canadian public policy research and educational organization with offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal and ties to a global network of 86 think-tanks. Its mission is to measure, study, and communicate the impact of competitive markets and government intervention on the welfare of individuals. To protect the Institute's independence, it does not accept grants from governments or contracts for research. Visit www.fraserinstitute.org.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
The Fraser Institute
Director of School Performance Studies
(604) 714-4556 or Mobile: (604) 789-0475
The Fraser Institute
(416) 363-6575 ext. 235
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction