TORRANCE, Calif., June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Honda models have captured three 2013 Best Retained Value Awards from Edmunds.com. The Honda Civic was honored in both the Sedan and Coupe $20-$30k categories and the Honda Odyssey led the minivan segment for maintaining the highest projected residual value after five years of ownership as a percentage of value when new.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130614/LA32150 )
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/HONDALOGO )
"Honda models definitely punch above their weight when it comes to value with class-leading quality, safety ratings, standard features and a company commitment to avoid value-sapping fleet sales," said Mike Accavitti, senior vice president of automobile operations for American Honda. "Updates to the 2013 Civic took it from best-selling in 2012 to undeniably best-in-segment this year, and with a significantly-updated Odyssey on the way this summer, we're looking forward to providing even more value to American families."
For more information about the Edmunds.com Best Retained Value Awards, visit http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/best-retained-value-cars.html .
Connect with Honda:
Media Newsroom (for journalists): http://www.hondanews.com
For consumers: http://automobiles.honda.com
On Google+ https://plus.google.com/110355594819754396833/posts#110355594819754396833/posts
SOURCE American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders