TORRANCE, Calif., June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Honda models have captured three 2013 Best Retained Value Awards from Edmunds.com. The Honda Civic was honored in both the Sedan and Coupe $20-$30k categories and the Honda Odyssey led the minivan segment for maintaining the highest projected residual value after five years of ownership as a percentage of value when new.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130614/LA32150 )
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/HONDALOGO )
"Honda models definitely punch above their weight when it comes to value with class-leading quality, safety ratings, standard features and a company commitment to avoid value-sapping fleet sales," said Mike Accavitti, senior vice president of automobile operations for American Honda. "Updates to the 2013 Civic took it from best-selling in 2012 to undeniably best-in-segment this year, and with a significantly-updated Odyssey on the way this summer, we're looking forward to providing even more value to American families."
For more information about the Edmunds.com Best Retained Value Awards, visit http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/best-retained-value-cars.html .
Connect with Honda:
Media Newsroom (for journalists): http://www.hondanews.com
For consumers: http://automobiles.honda.com
On Google+ https://plus.google.com/110355594819754396833/posts#110355594819754396833/posts
SOURCE American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17