Google Inc. will offer its super-fast Internet network -- Google Fiber
-- to Austin's small businesses by the time the first customers are connected in
mid-2014, a company official said Thursday.
"Up until now, we haven't had a small business offering," said Gerardo Interiano, Google's public affairs manager for Texas. "It's only been for residences."
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'