Google Inc. will offer its super-fast Internet network -- Google Fiber
-- to Austin's small businesses by the time the first customers are connected in
mid-2014, a company official said Thursday.
"Up until now, we haven't had a small business offering," said Gerardo Interiano, Google's public affairs manager for Texas. "It's only been for residences."
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience