Google Inc. will offer its super-fast Internet network -- Google Fiber
-- to Austin's small businesses by the time the first customers are connected in
mid-2014, a company official said Thursday.
"Up until now, we haven't had a small business offering," said Gerardo Interiano, Google's public affairs manager for Texas. "It's only been for residences."
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause