Google Inc. will offer its super-fast Internet network -- Google Fiber
-- to Austin's small businesses by the time the first customers are connected in
mid-2014, a company official said Thursday.
"Up until now, we haven't had a small business offering," said Gerardo Interiano, Google's public affairs manager for Texas. "It's only been for residences."
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married