Google Inc. will offer its super-fast Internet network -- Google Fiber
-- to Austin's small businesses by the time the first customers are connected in
mid-2014, a company official said Thursday.
"Up until now, we haven't had a small business offering," said Gerardo Interiano, Google's public affairs manager for Texas. "It's only been for residences."
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips