Group LLC Chrysler appointed Robert G. Liberatore to its board of directors effective June 10, replacing Alfredo Altavilla at the expiration of his term. All other directors continue in office.
"I'm pleased to welcome Rob to the Chrysler Group Board of Directors," Sergio Marchionne, Chrysler Group LLC chairman and CEO, said in a statement. "His leadership experience coupled with his deep Chrysler knowledge will bring a valuable perspective to the board."
Marchionne thanked Altavilla "for his dedication and leadership during the past four years. He has been a great asset to the Chrysler Group Board."
Liberatore serves on several nonprofit boards, including the National Democratic Institute and the Faith and Politics Institute. He also serves on the board of Fiat Industrial S.p.A. He served as a consultant for Institutional Affairs for Chrysler Group and worked for Chrysler Corp. and Chrysler LLC for more than two decades.
Chrysler Group LLC was formed in 2009 to establish a global alliance with Fiat S.p.A., and produces Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mopar, SRT and Fiat vehicles and products. The company is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich.
SOURCE Chrysler Group LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief