Group LLC Chrysler appointed Robert G. Liberatore to its board of directors effective June 10, replacing Alfredo Altavilla at the expiration of his term. All other directors continue in office.
"I'm pleased to welcome Rob to the Chrysler Group Board of Directors," Sergio Marchionne, Chrysler Group LLC chairman and CEO, said in a statement. "His leadership experience coupled with his deep Chrysler knowledge will bring a valuable perspective to the board."
Marchionne thanked Altavilla "for his dedication and leadership during the past four years. He has been a great asset to the Chrysler Group Board."
Liberatore serves on several nonprofit boards, including the National Democratic Institute and the Faith and Politics Institute. He also serves on the board of Fiat Industrial S.p.A. He served as a consultant for Institutional Affairs for Chrysler Group and worked for Chrysler Corp. and Chrysler LLC for more than two decades.
Chrysler Group LLC was formed in 2009 to establish a global alliance with Fiat S.p.A., and produces Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mopar, SRT and Fiat vehicles and products. The company is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich.
SOURCE Chrysler Group LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes