Group LLC Chrysler appointed Robert G. Liberatore to its board of directors effective June 10, replacing Alfredo Altavilla at the expiration of his term. All other directors continue in office.
"I'm pleased to welcome Rob to the Chrysler Group Board of Directors," Sergio Marchionne, Chrysler Group LLC chairman and CEO, said in a statement. "His leadership experience coupled with his deep Chrysler knowledge will bring a valuable perspective to the board."
Marchionne thanked Altavilla "for his dedication and leadership during the past four years. He has been a great asset to the Chrysler Group Board."
Liberatore serves on several nonprofit boards, including the National Democratic Institute and the Faith and Politics Institute. He also serves on the board of Fiat Industrial S.p.A. He served as a consultant for Institutional Affairs for Chrysler Group and worked for Chrysler Corp. and Chrysler LLC for more than two decades.
Chrysler Group LLC was formed in 2009 to establish a global alliance with Fiat S.p.A., and produces Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mopar, SRT and Fiat vehicles and products. The company is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich.
SOURCE Chrysler Group LLC
Most Popular Stories
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Trump Plaza Folds in Atlantic City
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year