BURBANK CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/14/13 -- Cher will be participating in a very special 30 minute livestream that will be broadcast globally at new.livestream.com on Tuesday, June 18th at 615pm PDT in conjunction with the TV debut of her new single "Woman's World" on the season finale of NBC's "The Voice." "Woman's World" is the first song from her upcoming and highly anticipated new Warner Bros. studio album which will be released on September 24th.
Cher will be tweeting throughout the show at twitter.com/cher. Fans can submit questions ahead of time on Twitter using #CherLivestream or during the event using #AskCher.
Cher's appearance on NBC's "The Voice" is her first live TV performance in over a decade.
"Woman's World" will be released in the US and Canada digitally simultaneous to her livestream and NBC's "The Voice" appearance -- on June 18th. Fans in the US and Canada can pre order Cher's new album on iTunes, Amazon or Cher.com.
Cher counts Oscar, Emmy, Grammy and several Golden Globes amongst her long list of awards. Her multi-platinum "Believe" album which sold 20 million copies contained the single "Believe" selling 11 million copies. Cher is the only artist to have a No. 1 single on the Billboard pop charts in each of the last six decades.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2337139
For further information, please contact:
Liz Rosenberg Media
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap