Actress/Producer/Director Jennifer Blanc-Biehn has signed a three-picture deal with executive producer Lony Ruhmann. The film model of the previous projects fit so well with the team, Ruhmann and Blanc Biehn Productions decided to collaborate on two more projects this year, and three in 2014.
After wrapping up at the Cannes Film Festival, Blanc-Biehn has some celebrating to do, referring to Blanc/Biehn Productions' recently completed multi-picture deal with executive producer Ruhmann, who will executive produce and co-write the upcoming films 'The Girl', 'Night Maire' and 'Get Back Joe.' 'The Night Visitor 2: Heather's Story', 'Calls from Dead People', and 'The Night Visitor 3' are currently in development.
"Lony was moved collaborating with us on his story 'The Night Visitor'," says Blanc-Biehn. "Lony came up with more stories and is funding this deal into next year. We couldn't be more pleased. Michael Biehn loved what the team was doing with 'The Night Visitor' and added this to the Blanc/Biehn roster, which sparked Lony to offer the four picture deal and future collaborations."
The business model of Blanc Biehn Productions focuses on science fiction, horror, and the empowerment of women, giving them key positions in the production. "Making horror films that have a backbone in reality is our intent," says Ruhmann.
Blanc Biehn Productions, www.blancbiehnproductions.com, is the partnership of famed actors Michael Biehn and Jennifer Blanc-Biehn. The pair decided to put their passion for acting and filmmaking into creating their own production company. Most recently, the duo produced the grindhouse film, The Victim which co-stars Danielle Harris. The Victim will be released this month in Australia and New Zealand. The company is finishing post-production on their film Treachery and other films in development.
Join the conversation:
Twitter: @jenniferblancb @michaelbiehn @blancbiehnfilms
Press Inquiries BSG PR Brian Gross, 818-340-4422 Brian@bsgpr.com Twitter: @bsgpr or Grace Lee, 310-800-6087 Grace@bsgpr.com or SPPR, Inc Sue Procko, 310-836-6200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Blanc Biehn Productions
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief