LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 06/14/13 -- Avoco Identity (www.avocoidentity.com) and Callcredit Information Group (www.callcredit.co.uk)
The UK's Identity Assurance market is taking shape thanks in part to the Government's Digital Services Identity Assurance Programme and the GSMA's (Global Mobile Operator's Association) mobile identity initiative. The goal of Identity Assurance is to enable trust in the Digital economy. Avoco and our partner, Callcredit Information Group, announce that they are able offer a fully compliant, mature identity verification assurance solution to Identity Service Providers that wish to deploy under these and other scenarios. Our solution enables Identity Service Providers to immediately offer the only consumer-citizen centric, Identity Provider platform in operation which meets the UK Government Identity Assurance requirements. The combination of Avoco's iSAML platform and Callcredit's data and subject matter expertise, enables Identity Service Providers to quickly deploy an operational and compliant 'plug and play' solution.
"The Avoco iSAML platform has already been successfully tested and implemented as part of the Skills Funding Agency's identity assurance programme. This is the best possible credential to validate the Avoco solution." commented Angus Sim, Head of Alliances at Callcredit Information Group. "This means that the Identity Service Providers utilising the Avoco - Callcredit solution will have the advantage of being able to de-risk their investment and ensure they can be one of the first to market with a compliant solution."
"Identity Service Providers (IDP's) that deploy the Avoco platform, achieve speed to market with a highly resilient and configurable vanilla platform. This proven technology incorporating rich functionality permits identity service providers to offer an extremely cost effective service to their customers," said Gerry O'Brien, CEO, Avoco Identity. "The Avoco - Callcredit solution, is available as software as a service (SaaS) or can be deployed in the customer's own environment."
- Mature product - highly extensible.
- SAML 2.0 compliant identity platform. Circa 10,000 hours of testing (penetration, user journey, MI, Audit etc)
- Verified identities issued using Callcredit online verification service to allocate level of assurance based on the UK Government's Good Practice Guidelines (GPG45)
- The established capability of CallValidate - Callcredit's flagship suite of IDV products
- Plug-in architecture allows for rapid platform changes.
- High scalability
- State of the art security features built in
- Citizen centric features configurable by business rule
- Full audit capability and administration
- Help desk module
- Highly configurable front-end
About Avoco Identity - www.avocoidentity.com
Based in the UK, Avoco Identity builds and implements cloud-based identity assurance platforms for public and private sector organisations around the world, enabling them to provide their stakeholders with verified user centric identities that can be used to access online services. Avoco's state-of-the-art solutions drive down the cost of providing identity and verification services and enable organisations to build strong customer and citizen relationships. Its products are built-in to national online government services, to combine ease-of-use with strong identification, security and privacy.
Follow Avoco Identity on Twitter: @Avocoidentity
About Callcredit Information Group - www.callcredit.co.uk
Callcredit Information Group's leading approach to deploying consumer information brings together experts across the fields of credit referencing, marketing services, interactive solutions and consultative analytics to provide clients with a range of innovative and effective products to discover new customers and to engage with current customers to optimise and increase profitability.
Products include award-winning fraud verification tools and database solutions to positively verify consumers, global operations to help expand businesses into new markets, digital solutions to improve the overall journey consumers make during interaction with a brand, customer handling to ensure consumer satisfaction at all levels and consumer marketing data and segmentation to improve understanding and targeting of customers and prospects.
Callcredit also offers products for their clients to assess a customer's credit risk and affordability and their experts in collections and recoveries provide tailored debt recovery and tracing tools. Their market analysis and network planning function helps organisations develop profitable retail networks, and their tools in multi bureau, analytics and metrics work to provide fully assessed bureau data.
Products or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
PR Manager Callcredit Information Group
0113 388 4300
Mobile: 07557 263 660
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say