TODAY GIG: Creedance Clearwater Revived demonstrate their considerable musical talent at the Strule Arts Centre in Omagh.
This show pays tribute to the music of John Fogerty's swamp- rockers with hits such as Bad Moon Rising, Proud Mary and Down on The Corner. 8pm.
Tickets: Pounds 13.
Tel: 028 8224 7831 SHOW: Magical Musical Theatre in the Theatre at The Mill, Newtownabbey serves up a feel good show packed with some of the biggest numbers from West End Musicals including Chicago, Fame, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera and Evita.
7.45pm, continues tomorrow.
Tickets: Pounds 9-Pounds 15.
Tel: 028 90340202 TALK: The Winding Banks of Erne uses words, music and images to weave the rich tapestry that is the history and lore of Lough Erne and is presented by Bryan Gallagher, Marion Maxwell and Jeanne Munroe in the Ardhowen Theatre from 8pm.
Tickets: Pounds 10/Pounds 8. Tel: 028 6632 5440 TOMORROW FESTIVAL: Loanends Presbyterian Church at Seven Mile Straight in Antrim is hosting a Flower Festival this weekend so go along and get inspired by their creativity and colourful displays.
& Sat:10am - 9pm andSun. Times: Fri.
2pm - 6pm. Tel 028 9443 2753.
FAMILY: Take advantage of Northern Ireland Open Farm Weekend and get to see behind the scenes in nineteen real, working farms across the province.
Guided tours, performing animals, vintage farm machinery displays and family fun days are entertaining extras and all events are free apart from the Lisburn & Saintfield District Show.www.openfarmweekend.com
(c) 2013 Belfast Telegraph. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore