NEW YORK, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Integral USA Magazine -- Singing from his CD titled "Deseo Veneno," Amadis can also be found on You Tube.
Prior to this event, Amadis marched on 5th Avenue in New York with the National Puerto Rican Day Parade where he was well received by the public and was able to interact with them along the parade route.
Amadis' CD "Deseo Veneno" was nominated for the Salsa Music Awards which will be held later this year.
Amadis is managed by M. Barreto who has created a great portfolio for him, since his CD Release Party held at Lexicon in NYC earlier this year.
Amadis recorded his CD at Muziq Inc. Studio where his outstanding voice was captured creating his own, unique style.
For further information on this great special event, you may contact: Maria Barreto at http://www.mbarretoconsulting.net/ and http://www.mbarretoconsulting.com/
M Barreto Consulting LLC provides consulting, music management, marketing, venues, special events and much more.
About Integral USA Magazine: INTEGRAL USA is a multi-channel publishing company that provides the Spanish-speaking audience of New York City with an interactive and attractive platform that features holistic, green and personal empowerment content provided by local experts. The magazine is published weekly at http://www.integralusamagazine.com while the print version is distributed four times a year at a local event.
596 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11231
Tel: (347) 665 7626
NOTE TO EDITORS: A high-resolution image is available at: http://www.hispanicprwire.com/home.php?l=in
SOURCE Integral USA Magazine
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing