The Vatican said U.S. motorcycle company Harley Davidson gave a gift of two motorcycles and a leather jacket to Pope Francis.
The Holy See said Harley Davidson gave the gift to the pope in honor of a June 14-16 gathering of bikers in Vatican City that will see a parade of thousands of motorcycles rolling through the center of the Eternal City and past the Vatican Saturday, ANSA reported Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High