The Mexican-American boy clogging everyone's social media accounts as of late is Sebastien de la Cruz.
The little Latino first melted hearts on NBC's popular talent show, "America's Got Talent." Then the 11-year-old sang the national anthem before game three of the NBA finals between the San Antonio Spurs and Miami Heat.
De la Cruz is a San Antonio native, who apparently was filling in because Darius Rucker of Hootie and the Blowfish was scratched at the last minute.
Unfortunately, his performance also was met with racist comments and jokes via Twitter and now the young boy is in the middle of an ethnic debate.
Watch the performance below, and weigh in -- can't any American of any heritage sing the national anthem?
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down