U.S. actress Kristen Stewart is scheduled
to travel to Switzerland and Germany in August to shoot for the
latest project of French arthouse director Olivier Assayas, Swiss
production firm CAB Productions confirmed Thursday in Lausanne.
In the film Sils Maria, the 23-year-old star of the Twilight vampire movie series is cast as the assistant and only friend to a famous actress, played by Juliette Binoche, who is facing existential questions of aging and rivalry.
German actor Daniel Bruehl is also part of the ensemble that will shoot in the Swiss mountain town of Sils Maria, as well as Leipzig and Berlin in Germany.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World