U.S. actress Kristen Stewart is scheduled
to travel to Switzerland and Germany in August to shoot for the
latest project of French arthouse director Olivier Assayas, Swiss
production firm CAB Productions confirmed Thursday in Lausanne.
In the film Sils Maria, the 23-year-old star of the Twilight vampire movie series is cast as the assistant and only friend to a famous actress, played by Juliette Binoche, who is facing existential questions of aging and rivalry.
German actor Daniel Bruehl is also part of the ensemble that will shoot in the Swiss mountain town of Sils Maria, as well as Leipzig and Berlin in Germany.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4