LOS ANGELES, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- According to Alcohol Justice, Koreatown Youth & Community Center (KYCC) will hold a press conference tomorrow, June 13, 2013, to report on their "Card Under 35" Pledge Campaign. The campaign, launched in March, aims to work with mini-marts and liquor stores in the Koreatown, Pico-Union and Westlake areas of Los Angeles to reduce access to alcohol by minors. Business owners, community members, and the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) will detail their involvement with the campaign and share its impact on the community. In addition, KYCC staff will provide updates on the campaign's progress.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110727/DC41105LOGO )
Who: Captain Peter Zarcone, Los Angeles Police Department, Olympic Division
Juan Duarte, Owner 7&8 Food Store Market
Marty Aleman, local parent and resident
Christine Lee, Youth Services Manager, KYCC
Janet Garcia, Prevention Coordinator, KYCC
Crystal Cedillo, KYCC
Jazmine Gutierrez, KYCC
What: KYCC Press Conference on Substance Abuse Prevention Program "Card Under 35" Pledge Campaign
When: Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
Where: 7&8 Food Store Market, 747 S. Westlake Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90057
Why: To support and present updates and recent progress of the "Card Under 35" Pledge Campaign to reduce underage drinking.
CONTACT: Christine Lee (213) 365-7400 x 5146 email@example.com
Janet Garcia (213) 365-7400 x 5119 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jorge Castillo (213) 840-3336 email@example.com
SOURCE Alcohol Justice
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women