VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/13/13 -- INTERNATIONAL FOREST PRODUCTS LIMITED ("Interfor" or the "Company") (TSX: IFP.A) announced today Joseph (Joe) Rodgers will take on the newly created position of Vice President, US Operations, on July 8, 2013.
"Joe's leadership experience and broad industry knowledge is an excellent addition to our senior leadership team," said Interfor President and CEO Duncan Davies. "Joe will support our Company goals of building value through operational excellence and growth, and will help us set the stage for the years ahead."
Rodgers has worked in the forest products industry for 27 years. He is currently Vice President, Operations-Solid Wood with Temple-Inland Building Products in Diboll, TX, where he is responsible for the development and delivery of initiatives to support alignment across that company's solid wood system.
Interfor is a leading global lumber supplier, with annual capacity of more than 2 billion board feet, and one of the most diverse lines of lumber products in the world. The Company has operations across North America and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. For more information about Interfor, visit our website at www.interfor.com.
International Forest Products Limited
Director, Public Affairs & Corporate Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option