VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/13/13 -- INTERNATIONAL FOREST PRODUCTS LIMITED ("Interfor" or the "Company") (TSX: IFP.A) announced today Joseph (Joe) Rodgers will take on the newly created position of Vice President, US Operations, on July 8, 2013.
"Joe's leadership experience and broad industry knowledge is an excellent addition to our senior leadership team," said Interfor President and CEO Duncan Davies. "Joe will support our Company goals of building value through operational excellence and growth, and will help us set the stage for the years ahead."
Rodgers has worked in the forest products industry for 27 years. He is currently Vice President, Operations-Solid Wood with Temple-Inland Building Products in Diboll, TX, where he is responsible for the development and delivery of initiatives to support alignment across that company's solid wood system.
Interfor is a leading global lumber supplier, with annual capacity of more than 2 billion board feet, and one of the most diverse lines of lumber products in the world. The Company has operations across North America and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. For more information about Interfor, visit our website at www.interfor.com.
International Forest Products Limited
Director, Public Affairs & Corporate Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June