LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 06/13/13 -- bgo Bingo is celebrating the Queen's Birthday and Father's Day this week with its Royal Party and Boys Toys bingo games.
bgo Bingo players can join in the Royal Party games at 8.30pm every day until Sunday 16th June for the chance to win royal memorabilia and other royal-inspired rewards for just 1p. Prizes up for grabs include a Royal Worcester Coupe Plate for the Queen's Coronation, a Princess smoothie maker, a Queen Greatest Hits CD Platinum Collection and a royal-themed day trip with two adult entrance tickets to Windsor Castle.
The Royal Party games are all 75 ball bingo games and players can opt for the GBP 30 cash alternative if they prefer to choose their own prize.
The final Royal Party bingo game coincides with the Boys Toys bingo game playing on Father's Day, Sunday 16th June. There is a Classic Bex Sport Football Table up for grabs in the Boys Toys game, giving players the chance to enjoy some extended footy fun over summer! Players can join in the action at 9.30pm on Sunday for just 5p a card.
Cards to the Royal Party games are available now for 1p each from the Specials tab, while cards to the Boys Toys game can be bought for 5p from the Prize Bingo tab.
For more information see https://www.bgo.com/blog/post/2013/06/13/bgo-bingo-hosts-royal-party
bgo.com is a multi-gaming website offering players the chance to play bingo games, slot games, casino games and live dealer casino games all from the same great site. bgo Bingo runs a range of great promotions every month with prize bingo games, slots tournaments, chat games, cashback offers and competitions giving players lots of chances to win real cash rewards and great prizes. Currently, all new players at bgo can claim a 200% bonus when making their first deposits.
bgo Press Office
01603 430 907
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.