More than 100 music and dance acts will be performing at a festival next weekend.
The three-day Hinckley Music Festival begins on Friday, June 21, with bands from Leicestershire including The Dedbeats, Raptusound, The Brandy Thieves, Demons of Ruby Mae, Vengeance and The Furies. There will be three stages and dance arenas.
The festival, at the Hinckley United ground in Leicester Road, will support the armed forces charity Soldiers off the Street. Organiser Bill Donaghue said: We are very pleased so many local bands have agreed to perform at our festival and that there are so many really good bands in our area.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana