More than 100 music and dance acts will be performing at a festival next weekend.
The three-day Hinckley Music Festival begins on Friday, June 21, with bands from Leicestershire including The Dedbeats, Raptusound, The Brandy Thieves, Demons of Ruby Mae, Vengeance and The Furies. There will be three stages and dance arenas.
The festival, at the Hinckley United ground in Leicester Road, will support the armed forces charity Soldiers off the Street. Organiser Bill Donaghue said: We are very pleased so many local bands have agreed to perform at our festival and that there are so many really good bands in our area.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text