A social media apprenticeship has been launched to help businesses maximise their marketing opportunities.
Kate Veitch, 21, is the first person to enrol on the advanced apprenticeship in social media and digital marketing from Gateshead- based Access Training.
The programme, which takes 12 to 18 months to complete, covers search engine optimisation and website design together with a variety of social media tools and techniques.
The course leads to a Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business. Access Training, based on the Team Valley, also provides apprenticeships in business administration, accounting, team leading and management, customer service, teaching and learning, manufacturing operations, security systems and engineering.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects