A social media apprenticeship has been launched to help businesses maximise their marketing opportunities.
Kate Veitch, 21, is the first person to enrol on the advanced apprenticeship in social media and digital marketing from Gateshead- based Access Training.
The programme, which takes 12 to 18 months to complete, covers search engine optimisation and website design together with a variety of social media tools and techniques.
The course leads to a Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business. Access Training, based on the Team Valley, also provides apprenticeships in business administration, accounting, team leading and management, customer service, teaching and learning, manufacturing operations, security systems and engineering.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic