A social media apprenticeship has been launched to help businesses maximise their marketing opportunities.
Kate Veitch, 21, is the first person to enrol on the advanced apprenticeship in social media and digital marketing from Gateshead- based Access Training.
The programme, which takes 12 to 18 months to complete, covers search engine optimisation and website design together with a variety of social media tools and techniques.
The course leads to a Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business. Access Training, based on the Team Valley, also provides apprenticeships in business administration, accounting, team leading and management, customer service, teaching and learning, manufacturing operations, security systems and engineering.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks