A social media apprenticeship has been launched to help businesses maximise their marketing opportunities.
Kate Veitch, 21, is the first person to enrol on the advanced apprenticeship in social media and digital marketing from Gateshead- based Access Training.
The programme, which takes 12 to 18 months to complete, covers search engine optimisation and website design together with a variety of social media tools and techniques.
The course leads to a Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business. Access Training, based on the Team Valley, also provides apprenticeships in business administration, accounting, team leading and management, customer service, teaching and learning, manufacturing operations, security systems and engineering.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million