CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/12/13 -- The Fraser Institute will release a new report identifying risks to Canada's energy export ambitions on Thursday, June 13 at 6:30 a.m. (Eastern).
Obama's Green Team 2.0: Implications for Canadian Energy and Environmental Policy profiles the newly installed cabinet officials and agency leaders who will set energy and environmental policy for the president's second term. The report argues that because of the tradition of harmonizing U.S. and Canadian environmental policies, the positions of the 'Green Team' on three core issues (climate change, green energy, and fracking) will likely have direct impact on Canada.
A news release with additional information will be issued via Marketwire on Thursday, June 13 at 6:30 a.m. (Eastern).
The full report will also be available as a free PDF download at www.fraserinstitute.org.
Follow the Fraser Institute on Twitter and Facebook
The Fraser Institute is an independent Canadian public policy research and educational organization with offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal and ties to a global network of 86 think-tanks. Its mission is to measure, study, and communicate the impact of competitive markets and government intervention on the welfare of individuals. To protect the Institute's independence, it does not accept grants from governments or contracts for research. Visit www.fraserinstitute.org.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
The Fraser Institute
Dr. Kenneth P. Green
Senior Director, Energy and Natural Resources
(403) 216-7175 ext. 426
The Fraser Institute
(416) 363-6575 ext. 235
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South