Sirius XM Radio this week announced the appointment of Frank Flores as vice president of Hispanic marketing and sales. Flores will oversee the marketing and advertising sales initiatives surrounding the SiriusXM Latino channels, which include 10 exclusive commercial-free music channels covering a wide variety of music genres, and multiple Spanish-language sports and talk channels.
Areas of interest include sports: Deportes toda la temporada, popular Spanish music without commercials and talk radio from the area you are listening from.
"We are excited to have Frank Flores join SiriusXM as we continue the expansion of our Latino subscriber initiative for a national audience of bilingual listeners," said Scott Greenstein, president and chief content office, SiriusXM. "Frank will help lead the growth of SiriusXM Latino, which contains the most comprehensive Latin programming lineup on radio. He is a dynamic executive with deep experience and we welcome him to the SiriusXM team."
Previously, Flores was senior vice president of sales marketing for National Latino Broadcasting. Prior to joining NLB, Flores was chief revenue officer for Spanish Broadcasting Systems, overseeing the day-to-day operations of 20 radio stations across the country. Before SBS, he held a number of senior positions, including director of sales for CBS Radio.
Flores will report directly to Scott Greenstein. He will be based in New York City.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules