MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/12/13 -- Peak Positioning Technologies Inc. ("Peak" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PKK) today announced that the cease trade order limited to management imposed on May 1, 2013 by the Autorite des marches financiers, the Company's principal regulator, due to the delay in the filing of the Company's 2012 Annual Disclosure Documents, was officially lifted on June 6, 2013. The Company's managers and directors are now free to directly or indirectly trade the Company's securities.
Peak also announced today that two of its consultant suppliers, Newfield Partners, LLC and Gestion Claude Veillette Ltd., have agreed to be compensated in Peak shares rather than cash for past services provided and future services to be provided to Peak. Subject to TSX Venture approval, invoices from these two consultant suppliers will be settled through the issuance of Peak shares from treasury.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Associate Account Manager
CHF Investor Relations
President and CEO
Peak Positioning Technologies Inc.
514-340-7775 ext.: 501
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?