VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/12/13 -- Nevsun Resources Ltd. (TSX: NSU)(NYSE MKT: NSU) ("Nevsun") announces that Fausto Taddei has resigned as the Chief Financial Officer with immediate effect to pursue other business opportunities.
Cliff Davis, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Nevsun and former CFO and Chartered Accountant, will take on an acting CFO role until a replacement has been hired.
We wish Fausto all the best in future endeavours.
About Nevsun Resources Ltd.
Nevsun Resources Ltd. is a Vancouver-based mining company with an operating mine in Eritrea. Nevsun's 60%-owned Bisha Mine commenced gold production in February 2011 and is scheduled to transition to copper/gold production in 2013. Management expects the Bisha Mine will rank as one of the highest grade open pit base metal deposits in the world.
NEVSUN RESOURCES LTD.
Cliff T. Davis, President & Chief Executive Officer
604 684 6730 or Toll Free: 1 866 684 6730
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week