VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/12/13 -- Nevsun Resources Ltd. (TSX: NSU)(NYSE MKT: NSU) ("Nevsun") announces that Fausto Taddei has resigned as the Chief Financial Officer with immediate effect to pursue other business opportunities.
Cliff Davis, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Nevsun and former CFO and Chartered Accountant, will take on an acting CFO role until a replacement has been hired.
We wish Fausto all the best in future endeavours.
About Nevsun Resources Ltd.
Nevsun Resources Ltd. is a Vancouver-based mining company with an operating mine in Eritrea. Nevsun's 60%-owned Bisha Mine commenced gold production in February 2011 and is scheduled to transition to copper/gold production in 2013. Management expects the Bisha Mine will rank as one of the highest grade open pit base metal deposits in the world.
NEVSUN RESOURCES LTD.
Cliff T. Davis, President & Chief Executive Officer
604 684 6730 or Toll Free: 1 866 684 6730
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Tesla Expanding Its California Operations
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter