Jennifer Lopez believes women have taken over the music industry.
The singer, 43, insisted she's definitely "here to stay" and a lot of male artists aren't doing as well because females have been breaking the business for more than 20 years.
"Women have taken over the music industry - when you think of all the female artists who are out," she said. "Even going back 20 years to Cher, Gloria Estefan and that whole time with Mariah Carey and Celine Dion and the next wave which was me and then Britney and Beyonce to now [with] Rihanna and Lady GaGa."
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters