Jennifer Lopez believes women have taken over the music industry.
The singer, 43, insisted she's definitely "here to stay" and a lot of male artists aren't doing as well because females have been breaking the business for more than 20 years.
"Women have taken over the music industry - when you think of all the female artists who are out," she said. "Even going back 20 years to Cher, Gloria Estefan and that whole time with Mariah Carey and Celine Dion and the next wave which was me and then Britney and Beyonce to now [with] Rihanna and Lady GaGa."
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'