Jennifer Lopez believes women have taken over the music industry.
The singer, 43, insisted she's definitely "here to stay" and a lot of male artists aren't doing as well because females have been breaking the business for more than 20 years.
"Women have taken over the music industry - when you think of all the female artists who are out," she said. "Even going back 20 years to Cher, Gloria Estefan and that whole time with Mariah Carey and Celine Dion and the next wave which was me and then Britney and Beyonce to now [with] Rihanna and Lady GaGa."
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida