Cher has a date with NBC's "The Voice."
NBC said Monday the pop star will perform live on the talent contest's June 18 season finale.
She will sing "Woman's World," the first single off her upcoming album of the same name, the network said.
Cher, who turned 67 in May, joins other pop artists who have appeared on NBC's hit series and other TV contests to promote new records. They include "Voice" guest stars Rod Stewart and Lady Antebellum.
Cher's "Woman's World" album, her first in 12 years, is due out later this year.
The Grammy, Oscar and Emmy winner has scored a No. 1 single on the Billboard pop charts in each of the last six decades, including her 1998 single "Believe."
Originally published by LYNN ELBER AP Television Writer.
(c) 2013 Tulsa World. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say