Cher has a date with NBC's "The Voice."
NBC said Monday the pop star will perform live on the talent contest's June 18 season finale.
She will sing "Woman's World," the first single off her upcoming album of the same name, the network said.
Cher, who turned 67 in May, joins other pop artists who have appeared on NBC's hit series and other TV contests to promote new records. They include "Voice" guest stars Rod Stewart and Lady Antebellum.
Cher's "Woman's World" album, her first in 12 years, is due out later this year.
The Grammy, Oscar and Emmy winner has scored a No. 1 single on the Billboard pop charts in each of the last six decades, including her 1998 single "Believe."
Originally published by LYNN ELBER AP Television Writer.
(c) 2013 Tulsa World. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook