Juan Carlos Hernandez of US Bank will offer some finance and banking tips Thursday at a joint lunch workshop and June mixer sponsored by the San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Filipino Chamber of Commerce.
Hernandez will discuss how to obtain financing by getting your credit, documents and the purpose of the loan request in order, and the importance of establishing a personal relationship with your banker and accountant.
The luncheon will take place at Tina's Restaurant in National City from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Tickets are $15 at the door.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot