Juan Carlos Hernandez of US Bank will offer some finance and banking tips Thursday at a joint lunch workshop and June mixer sponsored by the San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Filipino Chamber of Commerce.
Hernandez will discuss how to obtain financing by getting your credit, documents and the purpose of the loan request in order, and the importance of establishing a personal relationship with your banker and accountant.
The luncheon will take place at Tina's Restaurant in National City from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Tickets are $15 at the door.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits