Juan Carlos Hernandez of US Bank will offer some finance and banking tips Thursday at a joint lunch workshop and June mixer sponsored by the San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Filipino Chamber of Commerce.
Hernandez will discuss how to obtain financing by getting your credit, documents and the purpose of the loan request in order, and the importance of establishing a personal relationship with your banker and accountant.
The luncheon will take place at Tina's Restaurant in National City from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Tickets are $15 at the door.
Most Popular Stories
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve