Juan Carlos Hernandez of US Bank will offer some finance and banking tips Thursday at a joint lunch workshop and June mixer sponsored by the San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Filipino Chamber of Commerce.
Hernandez will discuss how to obtain financing by getting your credit, documents and the purpose of the loan request in order, and the importance of establishing a personal relationship with your banker and accountant.
The luncheon will take place at Tina's Restaurant in National City from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Tickets are $15 at the door.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder