Juan Carlos Hernandez of US Bank will offer some finance and banking tips Thursday at a joint lunch workshop and June mixer sponsored by the San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Filipino Chamber of Commerce.
Hernandez will discuss how to obtain financing by getting your credit, documents and the purpose of the loan request in order, and the importance of establishing a personal relationship with your banker and accountant.
The luncheon will take place at Tina's Restaurant in National City from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Tickets are $15 at the door.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity