HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/11/13 -- Grupo Gallegos, a creatively driven independent advertising and marketing agency, today announced it has hired Jose Pablo Rodriguez as Group Account Director. Rodriguez will serve as a member of the Grupo Gallegos management team with the primary responsibility of leading the agency's Comcast account.
"We are excited to have JP join the Grupo Gallegos team," said John Gallegos, CEO of Grupo Gallegos. "He brings over 15 years of industry experience in developing and managing integrated marketing solutions. We look forward to the value and contribution he will provide to both our clients and agency."
Rodriguez joins Grupo Gallegos from WPP's Bravo, a division of Y&R, where he served as a Group Account Director, responsible for managing their business with CVS/pharmacy, Best Buy, and Mondelez (formally Kraft Foods). Prior to that, Rodriguez spent a number of years at Dieste (an Omnicon agency affiliated with BBDO), managing their New York office and working on clients Jose Cuervo, PepsiCo Beverages, and Hewlett-Packard.
About Grupo Gallegos:
Grupo Gallegos was founded in 2001 by California born John Gallegos, who was inspired to start the agency with the idea of creative marketing solutions for a multicultural audience. Grupo Gallegos leads the Hispanic market with campaigns for Comcast, The Clorox Company, Toshiba, California Milk Processor Board (Got Milk?), JC Penney, Valvoline, and Foster Farms, to name a few. The agency's success in revolutionizing how brands communicate with the growing Hispanic Market is due, in part, to John Gallegos's mantra: "Look for courageous clients who are willing to challenge convention." For more information, please visit us at www.grupogallegos.com, https://www.facebook.com/GrupoGallegos, https://twitter.com/GrupoGallegos, www.rainingupideas.com, and http://instagram.com/grupogallegos.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping