* Tuesday Afternoon Movie -- 1:30 p.m., Dixon Homestead Public Library, 180 Washington Ave., Dumont. Free. 201-384-2030 or dumont.bccls.org.
* Passaic County CASA 4th Annual Tricky Tray -- 5:30 p.m., Bethwood, 38 Lackawanna Ave., Totowa. $40. 973-256-8316 or thebethwood.com.
* Museum Mile Festival -- 6 p.m., Fifth Avenue between 44th and 86th streets, Manhattan. Nyc.gov.
* Mahwah Library Writers' Collective -- 6:30 p.m., Mahwah Public Library, 100 Ridge Road, Mahwah. Free. 201-529-7323 or mahwah.bccls.org.
* Author Greg Tobin -- 7 p.m., Union Public Library, 1980 Morris Ave., Union. Free. Uplnj.org.
* Carl Hiaasen: Bad Monkey -- 7 p.m., Barnes & Noble, 33 E. 17th St., Manhattan. 212-253-0810 or storelocator.barnesandnoble.com.
* Herbal Medicine Series -- 7:30 p.m., Hillcrest Community Center, Room 10, 1810 Macopin Road, West Milford. Free. Robinrosebennett.com.
* Bach Chorale Children's Choir -- 1 p.m., St. Paul's Chapel, Broadway and Fulton Street, Manhattan. 212-233-4164 or trinitywallstreet.org.
* Summer Garden Concert: STOUT -- 6 p.m., Mount Vernon Hotel Museum, 421 E. 61st St., Manhattan. $15. 212-838-6878 or mvhm.org.
* Bill Frisell, Marc Ribot, Nels Cline and Shahzad Ismaily -- 6:30 p.m., Le Poisson Rouge, 158 Bleecker St., Manhattan. $30. 212- 769-0741 or lepoissonrouge.com.
* Steven Feifke Trio -- 6:30 p.m., Blue Note Jazz Club, 131 W. Third St., Manhattan. $20. 212-475-8592 or bluenote.net.
* Willy Moon -- 7 p.m. Tuesday, Gramercy Theatre, 127 E. 23rd St., Manhattan. $15. 212-777-6800 or thegramercy theatre.com.
* Summer Music Festival, Violinist Susan Hwang in Recital -- 7 p.m., Mahwah Public Library, 100 Ridge Road, Mahwah. Free. 201-529- 7323 or mahwah.bccls.org.
* David Byrne and St. Vincent -- 7 p.m. and Wednesday, Wellmont Theatre, 5 Seymour St., Montclair. $45 to $75. 877-935-5668 or wellmonttheatre.com.
* Everclear, Live, Filter and Sponge -- 8 p.m. Tuesday, State Theatre, 15 Livingston Ave., New Brunswick. $35 to $75. 732-246- 7469 or statetheatrenj.org.
(c) 2013 Record, The; Bergen County, N.J.. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million