HAUPPAUGE, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 06/11/13 -- Orbit International Corp. (NASDAQ: ORBT) today announced that its President & CEO, Mitchell Binder and Chief Financial Officer, David Goldman will present at the Singular Research Solstice Investor Conference, on Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 10:30 am ET at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City.
Investors will be able to access the live webcast of the presentation via the following link: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/sr/orbt/. Access to the site is public and the webcast will be available live and by replay one hour after the live event for approximately 90 days. The webcast presentation will also be available on the Investor Relations section of Orbit's website, www.orbitintl.com.
Orbit International Corp., through its Electronics Group, is involved in the manufacture of customized electronic components and subsystems for military and nonmilitary government applications through its production facilities in Hauppauge, New York, and Quakertown, Pennsylvania; and designs and manufactures combat systems and gun weapons systems, provides system integration and integrated logistics support and documentation control at its facilities in Louisville, Kentucky. The Power Group, through its Behlman Electronics, Inc. subsidiary, manufactures and sells high quality commercial power units, AC power sources, frequency converters, uninterruptible power supplies and associated analytical equipment. The Behlman COTS division designs, manufactures and sells power units and electronic products for measurement and display.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Investor Relations Counsel
The Equity Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'