NEW YORK - Despite being set up to shine, "The Voice" is limping to its finish on NBC.
The network's most popular show had around 11 million viewers for both of its editions last week. Next week is the season finale. Both the Monday and Tuesday editions ranked among the Nielsen company's six most popular shows of the week.
Still, each was below the singing competition's season average. Fresh episodes of a network's top-rated program might be expected to do better, particularly when a rival like CBS is airing nothing but reruns.
ABC won last week behind the strength of the NBA Finals.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z