NEW YORK - Despite being set up to shine, "The Voice" is limping to its finish on NBC.
The network's most popular show had around 11 million viewers for both of its editions last week. Next week is the season finale. Both the Monday and Tuesday editions ranked among the Nielsen company's six most popular shows of the week.
Still, each was below the singing competition's season average. Fresh episodes of a network's top-rated program might be expected to do better, particularly when a rival like CBS is airing nothing but reruns.
ABC won last week behind the strength of the NBA Finals.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List