NEW YORK - Despite being set up to shine, "The Voice" is limping to its finish on NBC.
The network's most popular show had around 11 million viewers for both of its editions last week. Next week is the season finale. Both the Monday and Tuesday editions ranked among the Nielsen company's six most popular shows of the week.
Still, each was below the singing competition's season average. Fresh episodes of a network's top-rated program might be expected to do better, particularly when a rival like CBS is airing nothing but reruns.
ABC won last week behind the strength of the NBA Finals.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say