NEW YORK - Despite being set up to shine, "The Voice" is limping to its finish on NBC.
The network's most popular show had around 11 million viewers for both of its editions last week. Next week is the season finale. Both the Monday and Tuesday editions ranked among the Nielsen company's six most popular shows of the week.
Still, each was below the singing competition's season average. Fresh episodes of a network's top-rated program might be expected to do better, particularly when a rival like CBS is airing nothing but reruns.
ABC won last week behind the strength of the NBA Finals.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod