By - Robert Rorke
Cher will sing on the Season 4 finale of NBC's "The Voice" June 18.
It will be her first live performance in more than a decade.
Cher will sing her new single, "Woman's World," which is also the title of her new album, her first in a dozen years, which will be released in the fall.
While the season finale of "The Voice" has always spotlighted a contemporary chart-topper (Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson and Bruno Mars), this is the first time the show has invited a pop music icon to perform. - Robert Rorke
Originally published by - Robert Rorke.
(c) 2013 The New York Post. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?