NEW HAVEN, CT -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Woodbridge International is pleased to announce the sale of its client, ARS International, a Louisiana-based environmental services company to The Aleut Corporation, an investment group based in Anchorage, Alaska.
ARS, headquartered near Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is a leading provider of nationally certified radiological laboratory and environmental remediation services. The Company specializes in environmental analysis and cleanup of radioactive materials in nuclear weapons sites and oil and gas fields, where low-level radioactive waste is generated during extraction. ARS serves global energy companies and a range of government agencies such as Department of Energy (DoE), Department of Defense (DoD) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
The Aleut Corporation is one of 13 regional Native corporations established under the terms of the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA). Operations and subsidiaries include Government Contracting, Telecommunications, Environmental Remediation, Fuel Sales, and Real Estate Management. The Company also participates in various partnerships, joint ventures and other business activities.
Woodbridge International, founded in 1993, is an innovative, marketing-driven M&A firm headquartered in New Haven, CT. The firm serves clients from its 11 North American offices and locations in the Netherlands, Mexico, Brazil, China, India and Honduras.
203-389-8400 ext. 201
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez