Will Rothhaar is to play presidential assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in National Geographic Channel's movie, "Killing Kennedy," The Hollywood Reporter said.
The actor's credits include the film "Battle: Los Angeles," and TV shows "Listen Up" and "Last Resort."
Rob Lowe is to play President John F. Kennedy in "Killing Kennedy," while Ginnifer Goodwin will play Jacqueline Kennedy and Michelle Trachtenberg will play Marina Oswald in the upcoming 2-hour movie based on Bill O'Reilly's book.
Production on the film is to begin this month. It is scheduled to air later this year.
Nat Geo's previous adaptation of an O'Reilly bestseller, "Killing Lincoln," was a ratings hit for the network last year.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare