Will Rothhaar is to play presidential assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in National Geographic Channel's movie, "Killing Kennedy," The Hollywood Reporter said.
The actor's credits include the film "Battle: Los Angeles," and TV shows "Listen Up" and "Last Resort."
Rob Lowe is to play President John F. Kennedy in "Killing Kennedy," while Ginnifer Goodwin will play Jacqueline Kennedy and Michelle Trachtenberg will play Marina Oswald in the upcoming 2-hour movie based on Bill O'Reilly's book.
Production on the film is to begin this month. It is scheduled to air later this year.
Nat Geo's previous adaptation of an O'Reilly bestseller, "Killing Lincoln," was a ratings hit for the network last year.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts