Will Rothhaar is to play presidential assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in National Geographic Channel's movie, "Killing Kennedy," The Hollywood Reporter said.
The actor's credits include the film "Battle: Los Angeles," and TV shows "Listen Up" and "Last Resort."
Rob Lowe is to play President John F. Kennedy in "Killing Kennedy," while Ginnifer Goodwin will play Jacqueline Kennedy and Michelle Trachtenberg will play Marina Oswald in the upcoming 2-hour movie based on Bill O'Reilly's book.
Production on the film is to begin this month. It is scheduled to air later this year.
Nat Geo's previous adaptation of an O'Reilly bestseller, "Killing Lincoln," was a ratings hit for the network last year.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities