Will Rothhaar is to play presidential assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in National Geographic Channel's movie, "Killing Kennedy," The Hollywood Reporter said.
The actor's credits include the film "Battle: Los Angeles," and TV shows "Listen Up" and "Last Resort."
Rob Lowe is to play President John F. Kennedy in "Killing Kennedy," while Ginnifer Goodwin will play Jacqueline Kennedy and Michelle Trachtenberg will play Marina Oswald in the upcoming 2-hour movie based on Bill O'Reilly's book.
Production on the film is to begin this month. It is scheduled to air later this year.
Nat Geo's previous adaptation of an O'Reilly bestseller, "Killing Lincoln," was a ratings hit for the network last year.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post