VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Tyhee Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE: TDC) (the "Company") announces that, effective immediately, Mr. Michael R. Sonnenreich has resigned as a Director for personal reasons.
Denis Taschuk, Chairman, said, "On behalf of the Board, we would like to thank Michael for his leadership and hard work over these past few years. He has been instrumental in helping Tyhee during this major transition from being an exploration company to driving the development of the next new gold mine in the Northwest Territories and will be missed by myself and our colleagues."
About Tyhee Gold: Tyhee, a TSX Venture Exchange-listed (Symbol: TDC) mineral exploration and development company, is focused on advancing its flagship Yellowknife Gold Project in Canada's Northwest Territories. For additional information, please visit the Company's website, www.tyhee.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release
Tyhee Gold Corp.
GT Investor Relations Inc.
905 337-7673 or Cell: 416 605-5120
Tyhee Gold Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- U.S. Banks' Earnings Rose 5.2 Percent in Q2