VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Tyhee Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE: TDC) (the "Company") announces that, effective immediately, Mr. Michael R. Sonnenreich has resigned as a Director for personal reasons.
Denis Taschuk, Chairman, said, "On behalf of the Board, we would like to thank Michael for his leadership and hard work over these past few years. He has been instrumental in helping Tyhee during this major transition from being an exploration company to driving the development of the next new gold mine in the Northwest Territories and will be missed by myself and our colleagues."
About Tyhee Gold: Tyhee, a TSX Venture Exchange-listed (Symbol: TDC) mineral exploration and development company, is focused on advancing its flagship Yellowknife Gold Project in Canada's Northwest Territories. For additional information, please visit the Company's website, www.tyhee.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release
Tyhee Gold Corp.
GT Investor Relations Inc.
905 337-7673 or Cell: 416 605-5120
Tyhee Gold Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel