TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Stroud Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: SDR) ("Stroud") announced today it has extended the final date for completion of its previously announced non-brokered private placement to July 10, 2013. Stroud announced on April 29, 2013 that it is proposing to issue on a private placement basis up to 20,000,000 units at a price of $0.02 per unit to raise gross proceeds of up to $400,000. Each unit will consist of one common share and one-half of one common share purchase warrant, with each whole warrant entitling the holder to acquire one additional common share at a price of $0.05 for a period of 12 months from the date of issue and thereafter at a price of $0.10 until the date that is 24 months from the date of issue.
Stroud is an exploration company focused on the discovery and exploration of silver and gold deposits in Mexico and Ontario. Stroud owns a 100% interest in the Santo Domingo epithermal silver-gold project in central Mexico. In addition to the Santo Domingo project, Stroud's assets include 100% interests in the Hislop gold property, near Timmins, Ontario and the Leckie gold property, near North Bay, Ontario. Stroud also generates cash flow from a 3.75% interest in six natural gas and natural gas condensate wells in central Alberta.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Stroud Resources Ltd.
Mr. George Coburn
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu