ATHENS, GREECE -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Safe Bulkers, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SB), an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, announces that the Company's management will participate at the DNB Shipping Investor Forum on June 17, 2013, at the Morgan Stanley Shipping Conference on June 18, 2013 and at the 26th Annual Marine Money Week, presented by Marine Money and Jefferies, held from June 18 to June 20, 2013. All events will be held in New York City.
A PDF version of the slide presentation used at the conferences will be available on the
Company's website at www.safebulkers.com.
About Safe Bulkers, Inc.
The Company is an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, transporting bulk cargoes, particularly coal, grain and iron ore, along worldwide shipping routes for some of the world's largest users of marine drybulk transportation services. The Company's common stock is listed on the NYSE, where it trades under the symbol "SB". The Company's current fleet consists of 26 drybulk vessels, all built 2003 onwards, and the Company has contracted to acquire eight additional drybulk newbuild vessels to be delivered at various times through 2015.
For further information please contact:
Dr. Loukas Barmparis
Safe Bulkers, Inc.
Tel.: +30 (210) 899-4980
Fax: +30 (210) 895-4159
Investor Relations / Media Contact:
Capital Link, Inc.
230 Park Avenue, Suite 1536
New York, N.Y. 10169
Tel.: (212) 661-7566
Fax: (212) 661-7526
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps