LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Northumberland Resources, Inc. (OTCQB: NHUR) is participating in the drilling of a new well on the Asmussen Lease in Butler County, Kansas. The Asmussen 16-3 well location has been set and the drilling will commence as the drill rig becomes available.
Further to the newly drilled Larrison 5 well in Pratt County, KS, the report from our operator is that the well has been drilled and pumping equipment is in place and expected to be brought on-line this week, however it will take between 24 and 48 hours to determine oil flow.
The Company has an excellent portfolio of oil and gas leases consisting of nine other producing oil and gas wells in Butler, Stafford and Cowley Counties in Kansas and is continuing its strategic growth through continued acquisition, exploration and joint ventures in new projects.
"Safe Harbor" Statement:
Under The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements in the press release that relate to the Company's expectations with regard to the future impact on the Company's results from new products in development are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. A complete "SAFE HARBOR: Disclosure" is listed on the Company's Website www.northumberlandresources.com under "Investor Relations"
Northumberland Resources, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits