LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Northumberland Resources, Inc. (OTCQB: NHUR) is participating in the drilling of a new well on the Asmussen Lease in Butler County, Kansas. The Asmussen 16-3 well location has been set and the drilling will commence as the drill rig becomes available.
Further to the newly drilled Larrison 5 well in Pratt County, KS, the report from our operator is that the well has been drilled and pumping equipment is in place and expected to be brought on-line this week, however it will take between 24 and 48 hours to determine oil flow.
The Company has an excellent portfolio of oil and gas leases consisting of nine other producing oil and gas wells in Butler, Stafford and Cowley Counties in Kansas and is continuing its strategic growth through continued acquisition, exploration and joint ventures in new projects.
"Safe Harbor" Statement:
Under The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements in the press release that relate to the Company's expectations with regard to the future impact on the Company's results from new products in development are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. A complete "SAFE HARBOR: Disclosure" is listed on the Company's Website www.northumberlandresources.com under "Investor Relations"
Northumberland Resources, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say