TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Martina Minerals (TSX VENTURE: MTN) the Board of Martina Minerals ("Martina") is disappointed to announce that they have ceased negotiations with Blue Creek Management with regard to the Boston and San Miguel tribal areas in Eastern Mindanao, Philippines following a breakdown in the relationship between the parties.
The Company is working on a significant capital raising at the present time and further information will be released in due course.
The company continues to rely on the support of its largest shareholder and financial backers.
For additional information please see the Corporation's website www.martinaminerals.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Willie McLucas, President and CEO, Martina Minerals Corp.
"Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
Martina Minerals Corp.
President and CEO
+ 44 7881 816 980
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers