TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Martina Minerals (TSX VENTURE: MTN) the Board of Martina Minerals ("Martina") is disappointed to announce that they have ceased negotiations with Blue Creek Management with regard to the Boston and San Miguel tribal areas in Eastern Mindanao, Philippines following a breakdown in the relationship between the parties.
The Company is working on a significant capital raising at the present time and further information will be released in due course.
The company continues to rely on the support of its largest shareholder and financial backers.
For additional information please see the Corporation's website www.martinaminerals.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Willie McLucas, President and CEO, Martina Minerals Corp.
"Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
Martina Minerals Corp.
President and CEO
+ 44 7881 816 980
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say