TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Martina Minerals (TSX VENTURE: MTN) the Board of Martina Minerals ("Martina") is disappointed to announce that they have ceased negotiations with Blue Creek Management with regard to the Boston and San Miguel tribal areas in Eastern Mindanao, Philippines following a breakdown in the relationship between the parties.
The Company is working on a significant capital raising at the present time and further information will be released in due course.
The company continues to rely on the support of its largest shareholder and financial backers.
For additional information please see the Corporation's website www.martinaminerals.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Willie McLucas, President and CEO, Martina Minerals Corp.
"Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
Martina Minerals Corp.
President and CEO
+ 44 7881 816 980
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend