TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Martina Minerals (TSX VENTURE: MTN) the Board of Martina Minerals ("Martina") is disappointed to announce that they have ceased negotiations with Blue Creek Management with regard to the Boston and San Miguel tribal areas in Eastern Mindanao, Philippines following a breakdown in the relationship between the parties.
The Company is working on a significant capital raising at the present time and further information will be released in due course.
The company continues to rely on the support of its largest shareholder and financial backers.
For additional information please see the Corporation's website www.martinaminerals.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Willie McLucas, President and CEO, Martina Minerals Corp.
"Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
Martina Minerals Corp.
President and CEO
+ 44 7881 816 980
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday