MEDFORD, OR -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) announced that today it acquired the O'Brien Auto Group of Salem in Salem, Oregon. The stores will be named BMW of Salem, Honda of Salem and Volkswagen of Salem, and add $110 million in estimated annual revenues.
Bryan DeBoer, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are pleased to expand our presence in Lithia's home state of Oregon. These stores fit our strategy of seeking exclusive franchises in the markets we serve. The opportunity to deepen our relationship with manufacturer partners like BMW, Honda and Volkswagen is a key to achieving our acquisition growth objectives."
Lithia Motors, Inc. is the ninth largest automotive retailer in the United States. Lithia sells 27 brands of new vehicles and all brands of used vehicles at 88 stores in 11 states. Lithia also arranges finance, warranty, and credit insurance contracts; and provides vehicle parts, maintenance, and repair services at all of its locations.
Lithia Motors on Facebook
Lithia Motors on Twitter
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
VP Finance and Controller
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation