MEDFORD, OR -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) announced that today it acquired the O'Brien Auto Group of Salem in Salem, Oregon. The stores will be named BMW of Salem, Honda of Salem and Volkswagen of Salem, and add $110 million in estimated annual revenues.
Bryan DeBoer, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are pleased to expand our presence in Lithia's home state of Oregon. These stores fit our strategy of seeking exclusive franchises in the markets we serve. The opportunity to deepen our relationship with manufacturer partners like BMW, Honda and Volkswagen is a key to achieving our acquisition growth objectives."
Lithia Motors, Inc. is the ninth largest automotive retailer in the United States. Lithia sells 27 brands of new vehicles and all brands of used vehicles at 88 stores in 11 states. Lithia also arranges finance, warranty, and credit insurance contracts; and provides vehicle parts, maintenance, and repair services at all of its locations.
Lithia Motors on Facebook
Lithia Motors on Twitter
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
VP Finance and Controller
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses