MIAMI BEACH, Fla., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IDA, Inspire & Develop Artists Program, has joined forces with the producers of El Factor X. The IDA Program is a 5-day "boot camp" encompassing performance, songwriting, singing, recording and artist style. IDA provides all the tools necessary to prepare an artist for a successful audition.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130610/FL28776LOGO )
IDA mentors Rudy Perez, Jon Secada, Mark Hudson and David Frangioni are encouraging all IDA participants and affiliates to take advantage of this great opportunity and audition for El Factor X.
To schedule an audition, contact Zaret Romero: 916-IDA-EDUC; email@example.com
IDA is an exclusive Artist Development program that immerses musical artists in creative songwriting, recording, production, performing and singing. It is the only program of its kind in the world. IDA transforms its artists to their highest potential.
For more information on IDA Inspire & Develop Artists http://www.idaprogram.com/ Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130610/FL28776LOGOPRN Photo Desk, firstname.lastname@example.orgIDA
Web site: http://www.idaprogram.com/
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries