MIAMI BEACH, Fla., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IDA, Inspire & Develop Artists Program, has joined forces with the producers of El Factor X. The IDA Program is a 5-day "boot camp" encompassing performance, songwriting, singing, recording and artist style. IDA provides all the tools necessary to prepare an artist for a successful audition.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130610/FL28776LOGO )
IDA mentors Rudy Perez, Jon Secada, Mark Hudson and David Frangioni are encouraging all IDA participants and affiliates to take advantage of this great opportunity and audition for El Factor X.
To schedule an audition, contact Zaret Romero: 916-IDA-EDUC; email@example.com
IDA is an exclusive Artist Development program that immerses musical artists in creative songwriting, recording, production, performing and singing. It is the only program of its kind in the world. IDA transforms its artists to their highest potential.
For more information on IDA Inspire & Develop Artists http://www.idaprogram.com/ Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130610/FL28776LOGOPRN Photo Desk, firstname.lastname@example.orgIDA
Web site: http://www.idaprogram.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence