MIAMI BEACH, Fla., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IDA, Inspire & Develop Artists Program, has joined forces with the producers of El Factor X. The IDA Program is a 5-day "boot camp" encompassing performance, songwriting, singing, recording and artist style. IDA provides all the tools necessary to prepare an artist for a successful audition.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130610/FL28776LOGO )
IDA mentors Rudy Perez, Jon Secada, Mark Hudson and David Frangioni are encouraging all IDA participants and affiliates to take advantage of this great opportunity and audition for El Factor X.
To schedule an audition, contact Zaret Romero: 916-IDA-EDUC; email@example.com
IDA is an exclusive Artist Development program that immerses musical artists in creative songwriting, recording, production, performing and singing. It is the only program of its kind in the world. IDA transforms its artists to their highest potential.
For more information on IDA Inspire & Develop Artists http://www.idaprogram.com/ Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130610/FL28776LOGOPRN Photo Desk, firstname.lastname@example.orgIDA
Web site: http://www.idaprogram.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record