MIAMI BEACH, Fla., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IDA, Inspire & Develop Artists Program, has joined forces with the producers of El Factor X. The IDA Program is a 5-day "boot camp" encompassing performance, songwriting, singing, recording and artist style. IDA provides all the tools necessary to prepare an artist for a successful audition.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130610/FL28776LOGO )
IDA mentors Rudy Perez, Jon Secada, Mark Hudson and David Frangioni are encouraging all IDA participants and affiliates to take advantage of this great opportunity and audition for El Factor X.
To schedule an audition, contact Zaret Romero: 916-IDA-EDUC; email@example.com
IDA is an exclusive Artist Development program that immerses musical artists in creative songwriting, recording, production, performing and singing. It is the only program of its kind in the world. IDA transforms its artists to their highest potential.
For more information on IDA Inspire & Develop Artists http://www.idaprogram.com/ Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130610/FL28776LOGOPRN Photo Desk, firstname.lastname@example.orgIDA
Web site: http://www.idaprogram.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays