MIAMI BEACH, Fla., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IDA, Inspire & Develop Artists Program, has joined forces with the producers of El Factor X. The IDA Program is a 5-day "boot camp" encompassing performance, songwriting, singing, recording and artist style. IDA provides all the tools necessary to prepare an artist for a successful audition.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130610/FL28776LOGO )
IDA mentors Rudy Perez, Jon Secada, Mark Hudson and David Frangioni are encouraging all IDA participants and affiliates to take advantage of this great opportunity and audition for El Factor X.
To schedule an audition, contact Zaret Romero: 916-IDA-EDUC; firstname.lastname@example.org
IDA is an exclusive Artist Development program that immerses musical artists in creative songwriting, recording, production, performing and singing. It is the only program of its kind in the world. IDA transforms its artists to their highest potential.
For more information on IDA Inspire & Develop Artists http://www.idaprogram.com/ Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130610/FL28776LOGOPRN Photo Desk, email@example.comIDA
Web site: http://www.idaprogram.com/
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel