TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX: HEG) ("Homeland" or the "Company") announces that the common shares of the Company will be delisted on TSX and resume its trading activity on the NEX (NEX: HEG.H) effective on Tuesday, June 11, 2013.
Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX: HEG) is a company seeking out interests in viable coal projects in South Africa and neighbouring countries as well as internationally. Homeland Energy Group Ltd. is currently traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "HEG" with 472,204,149 common shares issued and outstanding. www.homelandenergygroup.com.
Homeland Energy Group Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
+1 416 506-1979
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply