TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX: HEG) ("Homeland" or the "Company") announces that the common shares of the Company will be delisted on TSX and resume its trading activity on the NEX (NEX: HEG.H) effective on Tuesday, June 11, 2013.
Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX: HEG) is a company seeking out interests in viable coal projects in South Africa and neighbouring countries as well as internationally. Homeland Energy Group Ltd. is currently traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "HEG" with 472,204,149 common shares issued and outstanding. www.homelandenergygroup.com.
Homeland Energy Group Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
+1 416 506-1979
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant