BURBANK, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Cher will be performing the song "Woman's World," the first single from her upcoming and highly anticipated new studio album on the season closer of NBC's "The Voice," it was announced today. This will be Cher's first live TV performance in over a decade.
"Woman's World" will be simultaneously released digitally on June 18th when fans can pre order Cher's new album on iTunes, Amazon or Cher.com.
Most recently Cher co-hosted the TNT "Women in Film" Series with Robert Osborne and produced the Lifetime show "Dear Mom, Love Cher" which aired last month and is expected to be released on DVD later this year.
Cher counts Oscar, Emmy, Grammy and several Golden Globes amongst her long list of awards. Her multi-platinum "Believe" album which sold 20 million copies contained the single "Believe" selling 11 million copies. Cher is the only artist to have a No. 1 single on the Billboard pop charts in each of the last six decades.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2332883
For further information, please contact:
Liz Rosenberg Media
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses