BURBANK, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Cher will be performing the song "Woman's World," the first single from her upcoming and highly anticipated new studio album on the season closer of NBC's "The Voice," it was announced today. This will be Cher's first live TV performance in over a decade.
"Woman's World" will be simultaneously released digitally on June 18th when fans can pre order Cher's new album on iTunes, Amazon or Cher.com.
Most recently Cher co-hosted the TNT "Women in Film" Series with Robert Osborne and produced the Lifetime show "Dear Mom, Love Cher" which aired last month and is expected to be released on DVD later this year.
Cher counts Oscar, Emmy, Grammy and several Golden Globes amongst her long list of awards. Her multi-platinum "Believe" album which sold 20 million copies contained the single "Believe" selling 11 million copies. Cher is the only artist to have a No. 1 single on the Billboard pop charts in each of the last six decades.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2332883
For further information, please contact:
Liz Rosenberg Media
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?