TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX: HEG) ("Homeland" or the "Company") announces that the common shares of the Company has been delisted on TSX after market close on June 10, 2013 and resume its trading activity on the NEX (TSX VENTURE: HEG.H) effective on Wednesday, June 12, 2013.
Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX: HEG) is a company seeking out interests in viable coal projects in South Africa and neighbouring countries as well as internationally. Homeland Energy Group Ltd. is currently traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "HEG" with 472,204,149 common shares issued and outstanding. www.homelandenergygroup.com
Chief Financial Officer
Homeland Energy Group Ltd.
+1 416 506-1979
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying