TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX: HEG) ("Homeland" or the "Company") announces that the common shares of the Company has been delisted on TSX after market close on June 10, 2013 and resume its trading activity on the NEX (TSX VENTURE: HEG.H) effective on Wednesday, June 12, 2013.
Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX: HEG) is a company seeking out interests in viable coal projects in South Africa and neighbouring countries as well as internationally. Homeland Energy Group Ltd. is currently traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "HEG" with 472,204,149 common shares issued and outstanding. www.homelandenergygroup.com
Chief Financial Officer
Homeland Energy Group Ltd.
+1 416 506-1979
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics