TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX: HEG) ("Homeland" or the "Company") announces that the common shares of the Company has been delisted on TSX after market close on June 10, 2013 and resume its trading activity on the NEX (TSX VENTURE: HEG.H) effective on Wednesday, June 12, 2013.
Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX: HEG) is a company seeking out interests in viable coal projects in South Africa and neighbouring countries as well as internationally. Homeland Energy Group Ltd. is currently traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "HEG" with 472,204,149 common shares issued and outstanding. www.homelandenergygroup.com
Chief Financial Officer
Homeland Energy Group Ltd.
+1 416 506-1979
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route