CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/13 -- Amarok Energy Inc. ("Amarok") (TSX VENTURE: AMR) has been advised by the Investment Industry Regulation Organization of Canada ("IIROC") that the Trade Halt Bulletin in respect of Amarok issued by IIROC at 08:11 EDT on Monday, June 10, 2013 (the "First Bulletin") was issued by IIROC Staff in error. IIROC has advised Amarok that the First Bulletin was intended to refer to a different issuer with a name similar to the name "Amarok Energy Inc.". IIROC issued a Corrective Bulletin at 10:13 EDT on Monday, June 10, 2013, wherein it clarified that trading in Amarok's shares was "Halted in error". IIROC has expressed its apology to Amarok.
Amarok is a reporting issuer not in default of applicable securities laws.
Amarok is a Calgary, Alberta based corporation engaged in the exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas in highly structured play fairways of North America and Colombia.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulations Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Amarok Energy Inc.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Amarok Energy Inc.
Vice President, Finance & Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor