RBS Citizens Financial Group announced Thursday that
its Chairman and CEO, Ellen Alemany, will retire from RBS in September.
Current RBS Group Finance Director Bruce Van Saun will succeed her as chairman and CEO of the bank holding company that serves consumers as Citizens Bank and Charter One and corporate customers as RBS Citizens, RBS Citizens Financial announced. Under a succession plan established last summer, Van Saun will also succeed Alemany as head of RBS Americas.
"We thank Ellen for her hard work and dedication on behalf of Citizens Bank, Charter One and RBS Citizens colleagues and customers," said Stephen Hester, group chief executive of RBS Citizens Financial Group's parent, the Royal Bank of Scotland.
(c)2013 The Providence Journal (Providence, R.I.)
Visit The Providence Journal (Providence, R.I.) at www.projo.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison