RBS Citizens Financial Group announced Thursday that
its Chairman and CEO, Ellen Alemany, will retire from RBS in September.
Current RBS Group Finance Director Bruce Van Saun will succeed her as chairman and CEO of the bank holding company that serves consumers as Citizens Bank and Charter One and corporate customers as RBS Citizens, RBS Citizens Financial announced. Under a succession plan established last summer, Van Saun will also succeed Alemany as head of RBS Americas.
"We thank Ellen for her hard work and dedication on behalf of Citizens Bank, Charter One and RBS Citizens colleagues and customers," said Stephen Hester, group chief executive of RBS Citizens Financial Group's parent, the Royal Bank of Scotland.
(c)2013 The Providence Journal (Providence, R.I.)
Visit The Providence Journal (Providence, R.I.) at www.projo.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World